Dr. Emori Bizer Carrara joined Gastroenterology of Southern Indiana in 2010. She earned her Medical degree from the University of Louisville School of Medicine in 2004.
She completed her clinical training at the University of Louisville, where she completed an Internal Medicine Residency and Fellowships in Gastroenterology & Hepatology. Dr. Bizer Carrara was certified with the American Board of Internal Medicine in 2007 and is board certified in Gastroenterology/Hepatology. She treats all gastrointestinal and liver diseases.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. She also enjoys traveling and running.
- General GI Procedures
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatogram (ERCP)
- Therapeutic Endoscopic Ultrasound Procedures (EUS)
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Single-Balloon Enteroscopy
- GI Luminal Stents