Preparing for your office visit with us is important. We want you to maximize your time with us and be fully informed. We’ve made this process easy!
Prior to your appointment:
- Please register to our patient portal, gPortal, with the unique PIN sent to your email address.
- Once registered, please update your medical history using the “Update your Information” tab
Day of your appointment:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and driver’s license or personal ID card. These will be scanned into our system so that we can ensure your insurance company is billed according to your plan.
- Bring a form of payment. Our team will collect any copays or coinsurance in accordance with your specific insurance plan prior to your visit. If you are unable to make payment arrangements prior to your appointment, we will be glad to reschedule your appointment to a later date.