Preparing for your upcoming procedure is important. We want to provide you with the information needed to ensure your procedure goes smoothly. We’ve made this process easy!
Prior to your Procedure:
- Select the link below which applies to your procedure. The link will provide general information pertaining to the procedure for which you have been scheduled. For specific questions regarding your unique procedure, please contact our office.
Day of your appointment:
- The facility where you have scheduled to have your procedure will contact you with an arrival time. Please arrive at this time for your procedure.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and driver’s license or personal ID card. These will be scanned into our system so that we can ensure your insurance company is billed according to your plan.
- Bring a form of payment. Our team will collect any copays or coinsurance in accordance with your specific insurance plan prior to your procedure. If you are unable to make payment arrangements prior to your procedure, we will be glad to reschedule your procedure to a later date.
Gastroenterology Health Partners offers a skilled clinical team of fellowship-trained Gastroenterologists. Each of our physicians offer expert specialization in all aspects of GI care, including disorders involving the upper and lower gastrointestinal tracts, liver and pancreas, and have a vast degree of experience with colonoscopy, diagnostic/therapeutic endoscopy, diagnostic/therapeutic endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), capsule endoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound.
- Upper Endoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatogram (ERCP)
- Therapeutic Endoscopic Ultrasound Procedures (EUS)
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Single-Balloon Enteroscopy
- GI Luminal Stents
- Breath Testing for Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy